Ruffstuff's Ruffstuff or the "real" world of government, Law, Constitutions and justice
Saturday, March 12, 2005
 
Well due to the lack of support United States continues its criminal activities - as presented to various supposed activist and People's sites

[03-07-05 the Supreme Court sends back Amendment 9 and 10 People's case]

Let me introduce myself, I am a People's counsel, who just tried to get the
Supreme Court to review seven briefs which expose most of the issues which
Americans are subject under, and subjected too. As of today, the Supreme
Court returned the materials, which were submitted under People's authority
under Amendments 9 and 10. Issues were the people's authority to prosecute
individuals engaged in organized racketeering and other organized crimes
when the government refuses to do so. Reason, it is those of government
involved.

I do NOT wish to be added to your email, nor do I wish your mailing lists,
as these cases take most of my time. I do wish for the information
concerning these cases and the People's site "get out".
I am not in "competition with you". There is no advertising on this site or
the blogs.

The information does need to get out though. Please review the Expose`
volumes and other materials on the site. There is also a southern district
of Ohio case as well....

The site is:
http://free.hostdepartment.com/R/Ruffstuffs_Ruffstuff/default.htm

blogs which I do not care if you advise others of are concerning the site
and other:
http://Ruffstuffsruffstuff.blogspot.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/peoplescounsel/

I will be trying to raise the $300.00 for the Supreme Court case. If I can,
then briefs may be submitted to the court by anyone interested, though
please brush up on the proper form and style.

This is YOUR case.... it would be nice to find the supposed support for
it..


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger